Economic Development Coalition Asheville-Buncombe County.
Video highlighting the products produced, manufactured, and distributed in Asheville and their global impact to be screened at the EDC annual meeting and then to be promoted online locally and regionally through partners.
To help the viewer discover just how extraordinary the everyday things that Asheville area businesses are creating that have a greater impact on people’s lives.
1) Conceptualizing the “Day in Asheville” walk through and story-boarding with the EDC to dove-tail an engaging story with the need to mention a large number of partner businesses.
2) Scheduling filming over several shoots, this included cordinating models, locations and specific props.
3) Editing the footage down with an eye to the flow and viewer engagement.
4) Selecting music to compliment the piece and enhance the mood.
5) Creating graphics and placing them within the video for maximum impact.
An engaging video that name checks 20 local businesses and contextualises them over the course of a normal day - All within the run time of 3:45! The video received over 1,200 views in the first week.