Seven TV spots focussing on passengers and their experience of flying from Asheville Airport.
Capture genuine enthusiastic testimonies from travelers on their way through the airport.
1) In working alongside the Airport’s marketing department we listed several talking points for the interviews and discussed b-roll elements
2) Scheduled filming of interviews and b-roll footage)
3) Filmed 15 interviews over the course of one day
4) Captured b-roll over several days (including time-lapse footage, and exterior shots of planes)
5) Worked with Asheville Airport to identify the strongest interviews and single out particularly effective phrases with-in each interview
6) Edited the selected interviews into seven 30 second TV commercials, including custom animation and appropriate music.
A series of TV ads that introduce the airport on a very human level, these ads reflect the positive experiences of passengers who use the airport regularly. These ads placed second in the Television Advertising category for the 2014 Excellence in North American Airport Marketing & Communications Contest.