Asheville Adventure Center
A 3 minute video to illustrate the amenities and activities of the Asheville Adventure Center.
To interview the owners, staff and guests of the Adventure Center and illustrate that with footage of the different courses and activities.
1) Rough storyboarding of the video allowed us to plan out what elements were needed on-site.
2) Co-ordinating with the center to ensure the courses were populated with guests and models.
3) Filming standard interview footage and drone footage of the courses (some of the rope courses and zip lines are 45 feet up) over two days.
4) Editing the footage into a fast-paced and energetic video.
5) Selecting music to compliment the piece and enhance the mood.
6) Creating graphics and using them within the video to introduce each of the four main areas of the park.
7) Hosting the video on vimeo and allowing the client to embed the video on their website.
A high-energy video that showcases the multi-sport attractions of the Center. The three minute video maintains a fast-paced but polished presentation that mirrors the center’s own expert approach to adventure sports.